Old enough to have used a typewriter, to know what a Magic Margin was and how to use it, and that’s about all you need to know.
For the longest time, my livelihood has been based on gathering answers to questions.
You can find out more about my work on LinkedIn.
I guess I’m not the only one who has typed my name into Google to see what comes up. I haven’t looked lately, and I can tell you that even years ago there were many people named Dan Ness that came up.
So, if you’re curious about Dan Ness, one place to start is finding out if I am the Dan you think I am.
Dan (or DAN), may refer to any of the following:
- Dan (king), several kings of Denmark, known from pre-christian medieval Scandinavian texts, including Dan Mikilláti, from whom Denmark took its name.
- Dan I of Denmark, the progenitor of the Danish royal house according to Saxo Grammaticus’s Gesta Danorum.
- Dan (Bible), one of the sons of Jacob
- Crown Prince Dan, prince of Yan in ancient China
- DJ Dan, electronic music artist
People with the surname
- Fyodor Dan (1871–1947), Russian Marxist revolutionary
- Nicușor Dan (born 1969), Romanian activist and mathematician
- Tomoyuki Dan (1963–2013), Japanese actor and voice actor
- Dan River (disambiguation)
- Gush Dan, metropolitan area in East Israel
- Dan (ancient city), the biblical location also called Dan, and identified with Tel Dan
- Dan (cuneiform), a cuneiform sign
- Dan, Israel, a Kibbutz in northern Israel
- Dan, subdistrict of Kap Choeng District, Thailand
- Dan, West Virginia
- Dan Dare, a classic British science fiction comic hero
- Desperate Dan, regular in The Dandy since 1937
- Dan Cahill, a character from The 39 clues
- Dan Hibiki, a character from the Street Fighter Alpha series
- Dan Moroboshi, alias of the title character in Ultra Seven, a 1967 Japanese TV series
- Dan Humphrey, fictional character in Gossip Girl
- Dan Kuso, a character in the Bakugan anime series.
- Dan-Air, a defunct airline in the United Kingdom
- Dan Bus Company, a public transport company in Israel
- Dan Hotels, a hotel chain in Israel
- Dialogue Australasian Network, an educational organization
- Direct Action Network, a confederation of anarchist and anti-authoritarian affinity groups, collectives, and organizations
- Divers Alert Network, a non-profit organization for Scuba diving
- Defeat Autism Now!, a defunct, controversial program of the Autism Research Institute
- Dan, a 1914 film starring Lois Meredith
- Dan (Chinese opera), a female role in Beijing opera
- DAN (protein), a family of tgf beta signaling protein inhibitors (I bet you already knew that!)
- Dan (newspaper), a daily newspaper published in Montenegro
- Dan language, a Mande language spoken primarily in Côte d’Ivoire and Liberia
- Dan people, an ethnic group located in West Africa
- Dan (rank) in Japanese, Chinese and Korean martial arts and Go
- Dorsal attention network, a sensory orienting system in the brain
- Dynamic Albedo of Neutrons, a scientific instrument on board the Curiosity rover
- Tribe of Dan, one of the Tribes of Israel